Resources and Tools
- The Catholic Portal from the Catholic Research Resources Alliance, a database for hard-to-find Catholic research resources.
- The Peace Accords Matrix, a project of the Kroc Institute for International Peace Studies at the University of Notre Dame, tracks and scores implementation of peace agreements from around the world.
- Convocate is a database created by the University of Notre Dame's Center for Civil and Human Rights for the purpose of comparing Catholic Social Teaching and International Human Rights documents at the paragraph level.
- The Pontifical Council for Justice and Peace's compilation of Church statements and other documents.
- The Episcopal Conference of Colombia's Plenary Assembly statements (in Spanish).
- The Catholic Bishops' Conference of the Philippines' documents repository, as well as their news site with other up to date statements and information.
- The Uganda Episcopal Conference's pastoral letters, from 1996-present.
- News releases and statements from the Unites States Conference of Catholic Bishops. See also the USCCB's Office for International Justice and Peace site for updates and statements.
- The Intsitut für Theologie und Frieden's library is publicly open and includes some online accessibility. Also see their publications page, as well as the site for their partner Zebis, the Centre for Ethical Education in the Armed Forces affiliated with the German Military Bishop.
- Georgetown University's Berkley Center for Religion, Peace, and World Affairs' knowledge resources. The Berkley Center has also completed research initiatives on women, religion, and peacemaking and on religion and development.
Learning and Training Tools
Learning modules on Catholic Peacebuilding from CRS University.
CRS University Peacebuilder Interview Series.
- From Caritas Colombiana: pastoral guide series for social and territorial formation and reconciliation; advocacy chart for civil society
- The Archdiocese of Medellín's training manual for reconciliation, Decálogo para la Reconciliacion.
Catholic Relief Services' publications on justice and peacebuilding, including field manuals, case studies, and research reports.
Reflective Peacebuilding: A Planning, Monitoring and Learning Toolkit, published by Catholic Relief Services.
Caritas Internationalis' peacebuilding training manual.
- From CIRAD-IFCU, with the Catholic University of Mozambique, a campus ministry manual for educating youth to peace and justice (in Portuguese).
Programming Guide on Religion, Conflict, and Peacebuilding by USAID.
Interfaith Conflict Resolution Course with the United States Institute of Peace.
"Catholics Building Peace: Tools, Materials and Strategies from Around the World", written by Mary Ann Cejka, a report based on the First Annual CPN Conference.
- Index from the Council on Foreign Relations on Religion and Foreign Policy.