Resources and Tools
Dinámicas de la industria extractivas is a database compiled by Caritas Colombiana to document Church action with regard to mining in Colombia.
- "Women Waging Peace" is a database of women peacebuilders from around the world maintained by the Joan B. Kroc School of Peace Studies at the University of San Diego
- The Catholic Portal from the Catholic Research Resources Alliance, a database for hard-to-find Catholic research resources.
- The Peace Accords Matrix, a project of the Kroc Institute for International Peace Studies at the University of Notre Dame, tracks and scores implementation of peace agreements from around the world.
- Convocate is a database created by the University of Notre Dame's Center for Civil and Human Rights for the purpose of comparing Catholic Social Teaching and International Human Rights documents at the paragraph level.
- The Holy See Dicastery for Promoting Integral Human Development's site for Church statements and other documents.
- The Episcopal Conference of Colombia's Plenary Assembly statements (in Spanish).
- The Catholic Bishops' Conference of the Philippines' documents repository, as well as their news site with other up to date statements and information.
- News releases and statements from the Unites States Conference of Catholic Bishops. See also the USCCB's Office for International Justice and Peace site for updates and statements.
- The Intsitut für Theologie und Frieden's library is publicly open and includes some online accessibility. Also see their publications page, as well as the site for their partner Zebis, the Centre for Ethical Education in the Armed Forces affiliated with the German Military Bishop.
- Georgetown University's Berkley Center for Religion, Peace, and World Affairs' publications. The Berkley Center has also completed research initiatives on women, religion, and peacemaking and on religion and development.
Learning and Training Tools
Interpersonal Relations and Wellbeing, Social Justice and Nonviolence: Toolkit for Secondary Schools, Parishes and Youth Groups, toolkit from the Institute for Justice and Peace Studies at the Catholic University of South Sudan.
Walking Together on the Road of Dialogue, primer on interreligious dialogue from Catholic Bishops' Conference of the Philippines, Commission on Interreligious Dialogue.
Learning modules on Catholic Peacebuilding from CRS University.
CRS University Peacebuilder Interview Series.
- From Caritas Colombiana: pastoral guide series for social and territorial formation and reconciliation; advocacy chart for civil society
- The Archdiocese of Medellín's training manual for reconciliation, Decálogo para la Reconciliacion.
Catholic Relief Services' Africa Justice and Peacebuilding Working Group, Peacebuilding Fundamentals. This is a manual for implementing justice and peacebuilding programs.
Catholic Relief Services' publications on justice and peacebuilding, including field manuals, case studies, and research reports.
Reflective Peacebuilding: A Planning, Monitoring and Learning Toolkit, published by Catholic Relief Services.
Catholic Relief Services social cohesion tools: The Ties That Bind: Building Social Cohesion in Divided Communities, The mini-Social Cohesion Barometer, Social Cohesion Indicators Bank
Advocacy Guide from Pax Christi International
Caritas Internationalis' peacebuilding training manual.
- From CIRAD-IFCU, with the Catholic University of Mozambique, a campus ministry manual for educating youth to peace and justice (in Portuguese).
- Forum of Catholic-Inspired Organizations, https://www.foruminternational.org/publicationshttps://www.foruminternational.org/publications (available in English, Spanish, Italian, and French)
"SNAP: Synergizing Nonviolent Action and Peacebuilding" by USAID.
Programming Guide on Religion, Conflict, and Peacebuilding by USAID.
Interfaith Conflict Resolution Course with the United States Institute of Peace.
- "Catholics Building Peace: Tools, Materials and Strategies from Around the World", written by Mary Ann Cejka, a report based on the First Annual CPN Conference.